A creative content producer with roots in Tbilisi, Georgia, I relocated to the United States in 2015 to earn my Bachelor of Arts degree from Northeastern University in Boston, MA. My studies, majoring in International Affairs and Communication Studies with a focus on Production, provided me with a solid foundation for crafting impactful narratives. In 2022, I further enhanced my skills by completing a Graduate Certificate program in Information Design and Data Visualization at Northeastern. Over the years, I have lived and worked in cities like Los Angeles and New York City on both coasts, gaining a diverse range of experiences in the creative content production industry.
With a diverse work background, including experience at corporations like the United Nations and Miraculous Ladybug, I bring a variety of knowledge to my current role as a Producer and Production manager at Studio Gambit.
Studio Gambit is an audiovisual Production Company based in Tbilisi since 2020. It specializes in Film, Music Videos, Commercials & anything you can witness on screen.
Adigeni is a dynamic American creative firm, proudly serving as a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business. The company's focus is primarily on the US government contracts, comprising 80% of their work, while the remaining 20% is dedicated to commercial projects. I held the position of Digital Marketing Manager at Adigeni, where I was able to contribute my skills and expertise to the company's success.
ZAG Entertainment is a private company that provides entertaining franchises for kids and families. With multiple divisions including production companies and animation studios spread across Europe, the US, and Asia, ZAG produces a variety of content such as feature films, TV series, movies, and games. I was honored to have the opportunity to intern at the ZAG Animation Studio in Santa Monica, CA, where I was involved in the production of the hit series of the "Miraculous Ladybug."